Thursday, August 27, 2009

Artful Sentiments CC #22 / Rainy Day

Hey, friends... hoping you are having a terrific Thursday. This card is made with My Favorite Things " Rainy Day" set . What a fun set to color. I've used Copics E57, E31, G94,YG17, YG03, V15, R27, Y11, Y17, Y19 and O on this card. Artful Sentiments CC is to use the three greens listed above. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel pack. Twine was added for a drawstring for her hood and buttons added to her rain slicker. I've used a pale blue colored pencil to lightly color the image panel and then a silver metallic pencil to add some raindrops. They don't show up very well in the photo. If you have any questions, just email me. That's all for today. I'll be back with more this week. { hugs !}

2 comments:

Cassie said...

she's cute!!
i've browsed through your blog -- you create lovely cards -- and have such a great use of ribbon!!

Dottie said...

Hi Crystal:
I just love your card . I love the Rain The card is delightful. Love all the lovely colors, your design is just wonderful.
Have A Wonderful Weekend
~God Bless~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Post a Comment