Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You Answer Me ...

Happy Wednesday ! I've a late post today. Been playing with my new Spellbinders which you can see here. This scripture verse is from Our Daily Bread and is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black then cut out and embossed with the Labels Four die. Some distressing from TH's Distress Antique Linen was sponged onto the panel. The gray frame is also cut out and embossed from the same set. The orange frame is from the Classic Frames set. What a gorgeous set! Papers are from Basic Grey's "Ambrosia" pack. Punched dots were added to the corners and gems from K&C to the main image. Super easy ... just layer everything up and mount with dimensionals.
Have a restful evening. I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Blessings !

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

How Beautiful! I guess I didn't really realize what those dies looked like until I saw your card...uh oh...I think I've gotta have those! :) Hugs, Lisa

Laurie said...

This card is so beautiful, Crystal. I think it is my favorite one so far out of all the cards I've seen you make.

Post a Comment