Friday, February 12, 2010

You Take the Gold !

This is my second post for today. I normally do not post my simple and quick cards that go out but in honor of the Olympics opening today in Vancouver and in honor of this young fella getting this birthday card, I decided to post this.
The background was done with a star CB folder. I used flocking to add snow to the letters and the " slope" . Did not have anything resembling a medal so used a gold button instead. I am sorry I did not take a pic of the inside ... the sentiment " You take the GOLD !" was computer generated . Like I said, simple and quick.

GO USA ! So what are you looking forward to seeing ? I'll be watching the figure skating as much as I can. I'm sure by the time the Olympics are over, I will have had enough !

Enjoy your day !
Hugs !

2 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Crystal...love your tribute card even though it may not been intended to be I love it. I will be watching the skiing events and will watch Shawn White and his snow boarding.
Go USA is right on. Happy Valentine's Day. Pat

Becky said...

Wonderful card Crystal.

Post a Comment