Sunday, October 11, 2009

Flourishes "Season that Sparkles" Challenge

Hope you all are having a great weekend ! Now, if you didn't know, Flourishes will soon be releasing 6 new sets . Yes, you read that right ... SIX ! If you would like to add your name into the drawing to win all six sets , then this challenge is for you . Hop on over to the Flourishes page here to read all the details.
I am using paper from the new Eskimo Kisses pack from Basic Grey. Love that paper ! The image is a free digi but I am so sorry to say, I can't remember exactly where I found it but I promise when I locate it, I will come back and post it for you. I've colored with Copics to match the paper, used a Quickie Glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the details in the image and after cutting with a scalloped circle Nestie, left the image in the die and went around the edges with the glue pen and then added glitter to the scalloped edges. If you click on the photo , it will enlarge for you. I'll leave the recipe below. Thanks again for coming by and leaving such sweet comments.

Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey " Eskimo Kisses", SU
Digi image
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: Scalloped Circle Nestie, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Quickie Glue pen, white satin ribbon, button, twine, snowflake CB folder, mini pop dots

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is gorgeous, Girl! I love all the sparkle! I just got my Eskimo Kisses in the mail..I can't wait to use it! Pretty Colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Crystal, this is such a pretty card!!! Love the sparkle and the ornaments grouped like this!! GORGEOUS!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Deb said...

This is darling! I love that Eskimo Kisses paper! Perfect for these ornaments and all that glitz!

Post a Comment