Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grace

Hey everyone ! It's been awhile , I know. We've been so busy here , there's just no time to hit the stamping room and my, have I missed it ! Tomorrow I meet up with the girls for a full day of stamping . Now , if I am good, I will not spend all my time gabbing but instead get a good stash of cards made which I really need to do. We'll see !
My card today uses the new CB folder which I think is called Herringbone, but don't take my word for it just yet... look it up to be sure. The dp is from a friend and I think from the K&C pack Que Sera Sera ... again , I'm not sure . Gee, I am no help here today, am I ? The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread 's " Grow in Grace" and was stamped with VersaColor in Mountain Lake. The sentiment was cut out and embossed with an oval Nestie. The paper is Neenah cream. Bright yellow paper is from Archivers. Gemstones are from K&C. And really, that is all there is to it !
Hope you are all enjoying some beautiful weather this weekend ! Thanks for stopping by ! Hugs !

2 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous Crystal! Love that CB folder. I don't own that one...yet:))

Grace said...

Oh my... Crystal I'm so glad to see you back in your craft space showing us such creations as these! Love them both! I really love that Grow in Grace set! You did a beautiful job with it! Have fun with the girls tomorrow! Hugs!

Post a Comment