Monday, November 9, 2009

We Have Come to Worship Him

Two posts in two days... yay! This stamp is an old stamp from Stampington I've had for a couple years now, at least and happily pulled it out again . I love the postcard/ collage look of it. I have stamped the image on Neenah cream with Memento Rich Cocoa. I then used Encore Gold to create a bit of shimmer with the direct to paper technique. The dp is Spiceberry from Memory Box which has a nice little matte gold to it. It was layered over shimmery gold foil paper. The border was stamped with a MS punch out of coordinating dp. I've used a CB folder on the underlying strip of gold. The sentiment is computer generated and cut and embossed with a Labels nestie. Shiny gold satin ribbon and some yellow gold gems and that's it . Hope your week is off to a fabulous start. Hugs to YOU !

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is completely stunning! I love the gold! So elegant! That ribbon is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa

Connie M. said...

Oh a gold beauty, Crystal!! This is just stunning! Love that beautiful image too!!

Amy Sheffer said...

I had to stop by to tell you how much I giggled just now over your "deTAILS" comment on my blog today - good one!

And how gorgeous is your card?!?! I love the collage look of the image and the elegance of the gold and the Spiceberry dp!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Crystal!! It is so rich and elegant!! Love how you did the image and the gold and dp are the perfect combo!!
hugs,
Chris

ChristineCreations said...

Thsi is so classy and elegant! I love the ribbon and gold touches

Post a Comment