Friday, January 30, 2009

FSC Vicky Gould CC202 Best Friends

Hello friends ! I've looked all over for my camera charger so as to post more photos which is why you haven't seen me for a few days. I ended up having to buy another charger. Oh well. Maybe the " old " one will show up in FL . Todays challenge post is a little bit late. I chose to CASE a card by Vicky Gould . She was the Featured Stamper on January 20th. What a gallery she has ! It was fun trying to choose a card from her many cards to CASE. I chose this card for it's fun theme and easy lines. I changed the colors slightly . Recipe is below. You can check out Vicky's card by going to the split coast page and then typing in Vicky Gould in the search box. Her card is CC202 titled Best Friends. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!
Paper: Basic Grey, SU pomegranate, wasabi and rose romance , K&C DP
Ink: Staz On , colored pencils, pink passion marker
Stamp: Hero Arts
Embellishments: flower punch, MS leaf punch, black brads, Stickles, ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment