Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spectacular !

This card was made for my son's 19th birthday tomorrow. I can hardly believe it... how time flies ! It would be hard to describe this sweet boy in one word ... but one of those words would be " active". He is always moving. Loves sports, loves the outdoors and will try just about anything once ! So here is my card. I colored everything with SU markers and an aqua painter on watercolor paper then layered everything, centered the biker and then adding the left and right panels slightly over the middle with dimensionals. Added the sticky dots that I have had in my stash forever . Recipe as follows. Be back tomorrow with more .
Stamps: Stampington, sentiment unknown
Ink : StazOn black , SU markers in Real Red, Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, chalk white ink pen , aqua painter
Paper: SU
Embellishments: sticky dots, dimensionals

1 comments:

Laurie said...

oh, I missed this one earlier today! I love it! The colors are so vibrant. You go, girl!

Post a Comment