Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hugs

Happy Saturday , friends ! Here's my card for you today. And another Valentine too. This card is pretty much self explanatory . I stamped and embossing the heart with clear EP and cut out. I colored in the white flowers on the heart with creamy caramel to match the DP. I mounted the heart with dimensionals. I punched out a little " c" shaped hole after the word " hugs" to insert a gemstone. Sorry for the poor photography. I'll keep working on posting better pictures . :) Hope you can see the detail work. Recipe as follows. Have an enjoyable Saturday !
Paper: Basic Grey, SU
Ink: Pearlescent Choc by Brillance, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel marker
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Embellishments: sage gemstone, dimensionals, small circle punch

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Really love the layering on this card, Crystal.

Post a Comment