Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun Award from Christina and Nina B

'Morning, Friends ! Christina and Nina B both sent me this terrific award a while back . Thank you , blogging buddies ! { hugs, hugs !} That was so very terrific of you . I really appreciate your regular encouragement and comments. They give me just the mojo boost I need AND make blogging so much fun.



There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:



1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link and

2. I must list 10 honest things about myself .



Here goes :

1. I LOVE having three sons... and a life full of boy jokes, sports and stinky gear !

2. I am a Christian ; truly a life changed by faith in Jesus Christ ! I am so grateful for every single thing in my life because of Him.

3. I love the paper arts.

4. I was born and raised in a small city but am a BIG city girl at heart.

5. I love dogs ! When the boys leave, watch out !

6. I am married to a fun and crazy guy. He is a sweetheart and what more , he puts up with my stamps/ supplies spending.

7. I love life ! Gee, I know that sounds a bit corny but it's true.

8. I am an Ohio State football fan , even more so now that I have two boys there !

9. I love to read and some days the hardest decision I make is whether to read or stamp!

10. I like to cook and try new recipes but love to eat out too.

Are you yawning ? OK ... let me see... I'll pass this on to : Laurie, Grace, Jane, Amy, Dawn, Andrea, Emily

I'll post a card later. { hugs !}

3 comments:

NinaB said...

What a fun list of tidbits about you, Crystal. My DH is a big Georgia fan, I'm a Bruin through and through. :-)Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

Awww, thank you Crystal for such a sweet reward. I'll have to get thinking on my list of honest things. Ten is a big number:))

I will definitely pass it on as soon as I can.

I always enjoy coming to visit your blog as your cards are so pretty and lots of them are clean and simple...something I just don't know how to do:))

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Crystal! Thank you for the sweet award! I have posted it on my blog and will pass it on when I can! Love your 10 honest things! :) I really do hope that we (Laurie too) can all get together AGAIN for coffee or something! Jane :)

Post a Comment