Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FTTC19 Timeless Tuesday Summer Rose

Morning, Friends ! Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes challenges us to use dp on our card . My card today uses the Basic Grey " Euphoria" pack . I love the pastel hues with this rose. The rose is from Flourishes , of course, and was stamped with Memento London Fog for a softer hue and colored in with Copics . The image was then cut with oval Nesties of complimentary sizes and layered up . I added a satin ribbon and large pearls to the corners. The inside was left blank as I may use for a wedding card. A really simple card. What do you think ? Have a good Tuesday and thanks so much for coming by . I love it when you do ! { hugs !}


7 comments:

Dottie said...

Good morning Crystal:
well to start with here is a great big hug you always so deserve them ! The card is beautiful ! as you know I have a rose garden so this is one more reason for me to admire this special card you have created.
I love the colors they are so soft, the pearls just about finish this beautiful card. but that Bow gave it the special touch as perfect as it can be. Have wonderful day .

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Dottie said...

Oh for got to tell you I now have 16 recipes posted on my New blog http://recipesbydottie.blogspot.com/
come and see. and bring your friends too. ~ ~ ~God Bless~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Becky said...

This is beautiful, who ever gets will be very pleased. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Crystal What a gorgeous card, I love it.

--I tired to e-mail you but the link wouldn't work. I'm not aware of the problem you are having when you log on to my blog. I don't know how to fix it. I hope others aren't have the same trouble.

Hugs Cindy

Emily said...

Absolutely stunning Crystal! I love that paper and have quite a large supply of it myself. Love the pearls you added for accent too!

Anonymous said...

This is so delicate and pretty. Love the colors

Glitter Spilly said...

You tie the ribbon so good! Love the pastel colors.

Post a Comment