Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 51

This week's Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes is hosted by Pat Adam and of course, adoring Pat, I just had to play ! This week we are to use anything with the letter P... pink, paisleys, pearls, purple, piercing ... well, you get the idea. For more info. head on over to the Flourishes Newsletter .

My card uses the dp from Basic Grey's Eva pack. I coordinated this with SU's Marvelous Magenta and the base card is Neenah white. I colored up the violets from Flourishes Violets set with Copics, cut out and embossed with oval Nesties and mounted. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ( as were the violets ) and cut out and embossed with circle Nesties. The border is done with a Martha Stewart punch. Pearls were added to the punched border, the image panel and the sentiment panel. And done ! I think I've mastered my P's ... ! See you again this week !

7 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Crstal this is so pretty! I love this set!!! I hope to get it some day soon. Your colors are gorgeous!!! I just might have to try to fit in this week's TT challenge! Hugs!

Betty Wright said...

This is so beautiful, Crystal! Love all your inspired letter P ideas! Great coloring and design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Karen W said...

Very pretty!!

Julie Koerber said...

Crystal, this is just lovely! I think you DID master your "p"s!! ;-)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Crystal!! This is stunning!! I love your colors and coloring of this gorgeous image!
blessings,
Chris

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love your beautiful coloring!!

Silke Ledlow said...

What a beauty!!! Love your purple card!!!

Thank you for playing with us!!! Hope you'll help us celebrate tonight??? Hugs ~S~

Post a Comment