Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love to My Sweetie !

Hi, dear friends, how are you ??? ... hope your 2010 is off to a GREAT start ! We are shivering here in OH but oh, my stamping room is WARM ! I had time to play a little today and decided to post this card. I wanted to use this gorgeous dp plus ink up this new set . Before I knew it, I had made a PINK Valentine's card for my dh ! Oh, oh... quite hilarious to think what his reaction might be, but he's such a good sport , I'm giving it to him ! Just goes to show though, how long I've been out of paper crafting ! I'll post the recipe below but did want to mention that the snow and pom poms on the hats have this new Sparkly Fluff I picked up from Archivers a couple months ago. Just add a little glue and then pat down some fluff... no heat setting is required. I'm looking forward to coming by to visit your blogs in the next couple of days ! Sending you HUGE hugs !

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento London Fog
Paper: Neenah white, SU, dp( Quick Quotes )
Accessories: Copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, Martha Stewart border and heart punches, Sparkly Fluff, BG buttons, Stickles, oval Nesties, tag Nestie

3 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

long time now see Crystal! Gorgeous card and sending u big hugs and good wishes for 2010! :)

Becky said...

Crystal this is so adorable, love the image and the dp is lovely.

Laurie said...

Hooray! You got to stamp!! It doesnt look like you've been out of practice at all cuz your card is adorable, Sister. Hugs..L

Post a Comment