Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simple Masculine Valentine's

Happy Thursday ! We're almost to the weekend and already two whole weeks into the new year ! Wow ! Today I've had a super amount of time in the stamping room and I'm beside myself with glee ! I've lots to accomplish but wanted to take a moment to post these cards that will be given to my three sons. Nothing frilly , no ribbon or gemstones but just a heart button tied with some black twine. Easy peasy and I think they will like them... especially if they come with some yummy candy ! heheh I'll be back with more later . Have a good one now and thanks so much for stopping by !
Recipe:
Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stenma dp, Sandy Lion dp, SU basic black , Bazzill Red, Neenah white
Accessories: Cuttlebug Argyle folder, Spellbinders heart Nesties, EK Success border punch, heart button, black twine, Sharpie fine edge marker , double stick tape

2 comments:

NinaB said...

These are super cute, Crystal. I love the mixed DP you used.

Laurie said...

Well, you did have a fruitful weekend...I just happened to take a little time on the computer this morning and Wham! Four new cards to please my eyes!! You know I'm partial to hearts so I'm leaving a comment here first...LOVE these, Sister.

Post a Comment