Thursday, March 25, 2010

Do You Need a Smile ?

... or maybe some bright color and pattern ? I definitely need color as it's gray and rainy here but wait! The grass is getting greener everyday ... woo hoo ! My card today is for WT 263 which is to CELEBRATE . I had a fun time with a friend shopping in another city yesterday for stamps and goodies and boy, did we find some good stuff ! This little snapper is from Inky Antics and was colored up with Copics and watercolor pencils. I have paper pieced his balloon . DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird. The image was cut out with a large pinking circle Nestie. Buttons are from Basic Grey.

Have a good day everyone ! And thanks for popping in ! Hugs !

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so Cute..

Tina said...

Oh, this card is adorable!! Thank for the nice comments on my blog :) You do great work, as well!

Post a Comment