Friday, March 12, 2010

Timeless Tuesday & Celebration Day Two

This is my second post today so be sure to scroll down for the rest . This card is for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge plus day two of Flourishes Celebration of their new blog look over at Flourishes . They are looking mighty good !

Now to the card : The challenge is to make a card of celebration. A perfect excuse for me to make another birthday card for my dwindling supply and I know just who I will be giving it to, so hopefully she is not checking my blog page !

I'll leave the recipe below. Make sure you check out the Flourishes page and play in their challenges this week. There are goodies to be had !

See you back here tomorrow with more ... I promise !
Have a super Friday, everyone !

Recipe:
Stamp: Flourishes
Paper: Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, ribbon, gold pearls, sticky dots, corner rounder, Stickles

3 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love this one, just a touch of whimsy on a well thought out card!

Anonymous said...

This is just as cute as can be....

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the way you colored this stamp. The browns go so well with everything too. Great work!

Post a Comment