Monday, March 2, 2009

Love Is ...

Hello sweet friends ! I have a wedding card for you today . This card was made for a friend's son who will be getting married in Bali this summer. I pulled out The Luxury Stack and used this rich shimmery blue for the background. It has such a luxurious look. Next I pulled out two sizes of the Labels One dies and cut them out together leaving a cutout and a frame. The Scripture was stamped on the cutout piece, distressed lightly around the edges and centered on the background panel. The frame was run through a CB folder and then mounted with pop dots. Tied up the two ribbons and added a stick pin and pearl button and it's done . Simple but I think elegant. I'm delighted with the results. But oh dear, you can see just a tiny bit of red where I sticked my finger ... it will get bleached out so just imagine that gone, will ya ?! Recipe as follows. Thanks so much for stopping by . Have the best kind of day !
Paper: Very Vanilla, Luxury Stack
Stamp: The Stamp Mill
Ink: Ancient Page Grey, Seashell aqua
Accessories: CB Labels One, CB folder, pop dots, cream satin ribbon, sheer blue ribbon, pearl stick pin, pearl button from JoAnn's, stipple brush

2 comments:

Laurie said...

B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! Enough said! :)

Lisa Foster said...

How LOVELY! I love all the texture! and that flower and ribbon at the bottom....WOWZA!!!

Post a Comment