Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fling !

Hi All ! I haven't had much time to hit the stamping room . Lots going on here but thought I would post an older card for you. This paper was in a 6 x 6 grab bag a way back so don't have the company name for you . I pulled out the mint green primas from Imaginisce and layered a couple atop each . I added lavender Stickles to the lavender brads for interest and to the butterfly. The butterfly was cut out from a dp scrap. The sentiment is by Verve and was stamped and cut out with an oval Nestie. Deets below. Hopefully I will be able to hit the stamping room this afternoon to have a good post for you tomorrow. Have a good Monday ! Hugs !
Stamp: Verve
Paper: Very Vanilla ( SU) , dp ( unknown)
Ink: Violet Versacolor
Accessories : off white grosgrain ribbon, Stickles, mint blossoms, MS punch, lavender brads, pop dots, oval Nestie

1 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
Wow how very pretty your making SPRING come out now with your lovely choice of colors and the sweet little butterfly Love the Bow . it is just so pretty and soft. Will be back soon and Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs,
♥♥♥
Dottie

Post a Comment