Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alleluia

Hi Everyone ! I've been rushing around getting ready for DH's birthday today. I'll post his card maybe tomorrow. But for today thought I would post one of my first Easter cards. I used Positively Pink paper and marker but for some reason the photo makes them look like two different pinks ... gee whiz ! Well, recipe as follows. Hope to have more for you tomorrow.
Paper: SU Green Galore and Positively Pink , white , black
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink : Tuxedo Black, Positively Pink and Green Galore markers
Accessories: Round Nesties, glitter pen, glitter, sheer ribbon, black sticky dots,

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Crystal! This is so pretty! I love the scalloped design!! WOW!!!

I have something on my blog for you:){{HUGS}}
Follow this link:
http://stampinforsanity.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-award-from-emily.html

Laurie said...

Ok, Crystal, I'm going to try to comment now. Hopefully this will work.

Post a Comment