Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Gift for You

We have some gale force winds , dime sized hail and rain blowing by my window as I write . Wow ... haven't seen that sort of thing in quite awhile . I decided to post a card I made awhile back since I don't have anything new for you today. I used the birthday CB folder on this copper paper to make a gift package . Added copper stickles to the center of the flowers and wrapped it in a bow. Layered everything up and that's pretty much it. Recipe is below. More for you soon . Thanks so much for stopping by .

Paper: SU back ground, metallic and cardstock
Accessories: CB folder, copper stickles, green ribbon

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Just Lovely! I love the CB embossed metallic paper...that's a GREAT idea! Outstanding!

Janine said...

Thanks for following my blog!! I have been leafing through yours. Great cards.
I look forward to more of your creations.
Have a great day!!!

Post a Comment