Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tulip Thank You

'Morning, Friends ! I have another simple card for you today. Made a trip to Archivers the other day and found these beautiful Stella Ruby Basic Grey coordinating papers. The colors are perfect for spring cards ( and alot more ). I pulled out my new Flourishes set , stamped the tulip twice and colored with colored pencils and some Gamsol, cut them out and layered atop the other... added just a touch of Distress ink around the image ... wrapped the coordinating paper piece in gold cord and stamped the sentiment and layered everything up. Added a little bling to the top of the tulip layer and there you have it. I like how it turned out and oh ,wonders , just love that tulip ! The deets below. Dearie's , thanks so much for visiting today . Hope you have been inspired . Have a blessed day !
Paper: Basic Grey, Archivers, other
Stamps: Flourishes Thank You set
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol
Accessories: gold cord, dew drop

1 comments:

Laurie said...

This is my fourth try to comment today...don't know why it's being difficult for me.

Anyway, I didn't know you got the Thank You set (it's on my list, too)...I love what you've done with it.

Are we having too much fun seeing each other's samples as soon as we make them or what???!!! Everyday I can't wait to see what waits on your blog.

Post a Comment