Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wishing You Life's Greatest Comforts

Good morning, sweet friends ! I have a very simple card for you today. I have a confession to make. I have finally succumbed to buying a few Copics. After seeing so many beautifully colored images, I decided I had to see what all the fuss was about . Wow ! Now before I go further , please remember I have much to learn so my colored image is not up to snuff by a long shot , but I hope you are forgiving . I WILL learn how to color with these babies ! Recipe is below. Have a delightful day, you hear !

Stamps: SU, Verve
Paper: Neenah
Ink: Mememto Tuxedo Black , Copics
Accessories: White satin ribbon , Stickles

1 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Looks to me like you ALREADY know how to use your Copics! You did a wonderful job coloring this...WOW! Awesome blending of colors and shadowing!!! I have to admit, I LOVE my Copics too...careful..they are addictive, you'll keep wanting more! Have a great day!

Post a Comment