Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

Couldn't wait to play along with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge but decided to delay my post an extra day so as to get this to a friend ... didn't want to spoil any surprise, you know. I've been on a watercolor kick and that is pretty surprising as I don't usually choose that technique. That must mean one thing ... this blog visiting is making me a better stamper. So thanks to all of you for stretching me a bit ! I stamped this flower three times and watercolored and then cut out the next round of petals to layer atop each other. Centered a bead cap and gem in the center . All the deets for this card is below. Have a good day, everyone!

Stamps: Hero Arts, Archivers
Paper: Heidi Grace, Archivers, SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black , Twinkling H2Os , aqua painter
Accessories: gold gems, pop dots, circle Nesties

0 comments:

Post a Comment