Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Joy

Happy Monday , friends ! I'm posting an older card today that I made several months ago. It's not the best card but I just love this playful pup and thought he deserved a little attention ! This card was an experiment in playing with layers and shapes and using some unusual colors together. I stamped then embossed the dog with clear EP and cut him out. I went over his spots with a choc chip marker to make him pop a little more . You'll find the rest of the recipe below. Have a great start to your week and thanks so much for stopping by .

Stamps: Stamps by Judith
Paper: SU chocolate chip, caribbean , barely banana, vanilla
Ink : Chocolate chip, choc chip marker, white inkessentials pen
Accessories: Primas, colored brads, scalloped scissors, ribbon, dimensionals, leaf and circle punches

0 comments:

Post a Comment