Monday, April 13, 2009

Dance..., Sing..., Live ...

Hi Everyone ... Did you all have a Happy Easter ? We sure did . My goal for the week is to hit the gym to burn up the Reese's eggs, chocolate bunnies and the yummy red raspberry dessert that I especially love to pig out on! Gonna take some serious Pilates ! Here's my late day card for you. This paper was in a stash of "oldies" ... love the colors and decided to run the dp through CB folders ( Script and Swiss Dots ) for added interest. I love the result . Stamps are by Verve. Flowers were stamped with Memento Tux Black on whisper white and colored with SU markers ( Mauve, Gable Green and Bliss Blue) and cut out. The center panel was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored and cutout with a Labels Two nestie. The background Nestie is Purely Pomegranate. It was cut in half to allow enlarging for framing the white panel. I added Stardust Stickles to the center of the flowers. Everything was layered with double stick tape or mini pop dots. Have a good night ! And thanks so much again for visiting ! You blogging friends are just the best !

6 comments:

Dottie said...

Hi Crystal:
So Glad you had a good Easter, Ours was good too except with my son owning his own A/C Co. he had to work. So I made sure I sent home dinner for him with my Sweet Janine his wife. WE had a nice change yesterday No ham like we usually do they all wanted Chicken Parm and Spaghetti with salad, bread and deserts. It was real good good and everyone was stuffed. Now on to your Beautiful Card. It is Just BEAUTIFUL I love when you do this special design on them it is just so beautiful always one of my favorites when you do this style to the paper I don't care what color it is the style is wonderful and make it look so very nice. but all of your work is just lovely.
Once again you did a wonderful Job.
God Bless.
Hugs, : )
♥♥♥
Dottie

Jenny Gropp said...

I like the way you only put a layer on the top and bottom of the nestie -- love seeing them used differently. This is really great card-- perfect balance in color and style!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Crystal! Glad to hear you guys had a nice Easter...I'm with you...I need to hit the Ab Lounge...I ate too many Reese's eggs, and I'm ashamed to tell you how many jelly beans! My tummy looks like a jelly bean! LOL!!! Your card is awsome...I love all the pretty layers and those flowers are totally gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Dottie said...

Morning Crystal:
This is for you , I love your work and I think you deserve this award.
Hugs : )
♥♥♥
Dottie

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MnarkCBNta0/ScAttlIoTgI/AAAAAAAACZY/L9qwA4EgEGU/s400/inspiration_award.jpg

Curt in Indy said...

My gosh am I blown away with your work. I'm glad you found me because I got to find you! Your work is beautiful! I absolutely LOVED the velum card that had embossed flowers in gold. That was simply amazing! But I have to say, I LOVE Rebel!!!! How sweet is that little one! Thanks for your very sweet comments about my blog and my boys. The each weigh over 100 pounds, so they are alot of Schnauzer! Thanks again for visiting! Best, Curt

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors on this and the pretty cut out flowers! the cuttled bg gives it such dimension! thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment too!

Post a Comment