Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love the Lord ...

Good morning ! My internet was down this morning but here we are , back up and running again. Here's my card for you . Hopefully you can see the detail. A very simple easy peasey card . I will just jot the deets below and get back to the duststorm here ! Have a fab day , everyone ! { hugs !}
Stamp: Rosebud
Paper: Paper Adventures, whisper white , pretty in pink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Labels Two nestie, scalloped oval nestie, white satin ribbon, sticky pearls, pop dots

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Crystal:
I love your "love the lord" card it is Beautiful!
I love the soft Pink it is just so pretty the wording is perfect as is the card. Great job !
God was guiding your hand when you made this Beautiful card love the white ribbon also.
God Bless and have a wonderful day
Hugs : )
♥♥♥
Dottie

Lisa Foster said...

This is beautiful! I love the pink and white...so elegant with the embossed BG and beautiful satin bow! What a wonderful sentiment! :)
{{HUGS}}
L

Cindy Haffner said...

Soft and pretty, such a wonderful verse.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!! I love it all the soft pretty colors, the beautiful verse!

Diane Noble said...

Oh, I just love this one. All are beautiful, but love the colors and layout and scripture used here. Yummy! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment