Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wishing You ...JOY !!

Good morning, Friends ! The sun is shining this morning but it is brrr cold out there. Supposed to warm up ... I really hope so . Hope you are getting some of that sunshine too, wherever you are. Yesterday I had so much fun blog hopping in my free time. There are GORGEOUS blogs out there ... wow ! Now to the card which is why you are here , right ! I decided to pull out the vellum and make another spring-like card . The flower ( Archivers ) is stamped on vellum with Versamark and embossed with Jeweled Gold. I colored with SU markers on the reverse side ( Red, Coral, Summer Sun, Almost Amethyst and Pretty in Pink ) . The card front is stamped with leaves from SU's Best Blossoms set in Gable Green . The vellum is layered with vellum tape and secured to the card base. I added goldish cream ribbon . The sentiment is computer generated and then cut out and embossed with
a Spellbinders Trio labels die and secured with tiny pop dots. I wanted to add gemstones and such but really the jeweled gold was so lovely that I decided to keep it simple and let the flowers draw the eye. Hope you like it . Have a terrific Wednesday everyone. The Lord bless you ! Hugs !

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Crystal, my jaw is on the floor....this is gorgeous!!!! Your cards are always so elegant! This one is no exception! Fabulous, Daaaahling! {{Hugs}} God Bless you too!

Janine said...

The vellum is a beautiful addition to this card... I love those flowers...

Jenny Gropp said...

This is beyond fantastic. Honest... if this was in my mailbox I would hauling it around showing it off to all my stampin' friends! Outstanding card -- the vellum and the ribbon soften it perfectly.

Post a Comment