Friday, April 10, 2009

He Did This ... FOR YOU !

Good morning, All ! Today is Good Friday and I am SO thankful for this day and what it means to me and to all of us believers . "...now in a single victorious stroke of Life, all three- sin, guilt , death - are gone, the gift of our Master, Jesus Christ. Thank God ! " - the Message version . To my card ... this stamp ( Love You to Bits ) was stamped with Tuxedo Black onto Very Vanilla and colored with Copics . I used a warm yellow Prisma pencil to add the glow around the cross. The background paper is by Crafty Individuals . I layered everything up . Gold brads are in the corners and were pounded down with an eyelet hammer to resemble nailheads. The cs is Very Vanilla , More Mustard , Lovely Lilac strips and Wild Wasabi. I wrote the sentiment with a marker. Have a blessed Easter weekend. I may be back for another posting this weekend but with my boys all home, we will see if I make it to the stamping room . Hugs to you all !

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Crystal!
This card is such a beautiful reminder of what Good Friday means. It still astounds me that Jesus gave his life and God his only son for the forgivness of OUR sins. I too am grateful beyond words. Thanks you for sharing this wonderful card and the wonderful message that it sends. Big hugs to my sister in Christ,
Lisa

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Chrystal;
What a Beautiful Card you have created.
God Gave you this wonderful Gift of Creating !
I will be saying a very special prayer for your son's friend. I do hope he is doing better.
God Bless you and your Family and Have a very Blessed Easter.
Hugs, ; )
♥♥♥
Dottie

somethingcraftybydottie said...

A Very Happy Easter.
Once again We will be having a full house and table for Easter, All of our Family and close friends will be here for Easter Breakfast and Dinner. It is always wonderful to have everyone together for the Holidays.
And I would like to wish all of my Followers and Friends a Very Happy and Blessed Easter, I am very Blessed to have you all as Friends and Followers on my Blog.
You are all so very Sweet. It has been My pleasure getting to know each and everyone of you.
Thank You
&
God Bless:

Hugs,
; )
♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card Crystal that truthfully states the true meaning of Easter!

Judy Rozema said...

Just really beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

Crystal, such a beautiful card!
I always enjoy visiting your blog!!!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal!! Thanks for popping in on my blog! Your work is beautiful too!! Love this card. God is good, isn't he? :)

Post a Comment