Monday, April 6, 2009

In Your Loving Ways ...

Happy Monday All ! Hope you all had a great weekend . I am a bit late today with my post ...busy day . Here's my card . I've been looking for the right stamp to use with this wonderful paper from Daisy Bucket. It's double sided and with a wonderful distressed texture. I chose to use this sentiment by Eureka Stamps. Isn't that a great saying to send to a sweet friend ? I layered the dp with SU's Gable Green and Cool Caribbean ... a perfect match. The sentiment was stamped with Ancient Page in Flannel Grey on whisper white then distressed lightly with Antique Linen Distressed Ink . The primas were streaked with a Copic marker and layered . The leaves are from a MS punch. A matching button was glued to the center of each bloom. Ribbon was added at the middle seam and around the sentiment. That's about it . Sorry that the photo is a bit blurry. It's raining here today and a bit hard to get some good light for the snapshot. Have a good rest of the day , everyone. Hugs !!

8 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is lovely, Crystal! What great spring colors! Fantastic sentiment!

jacque4u2c said...

This is totally stunning!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
Your Card is Beautiful, couldn't sleep and I came on line and saw this Beautiful card you have created. the words are perfect as is the card. Your work is spectacular! You are so very talented and you have a true gift from God.
Hugs, : )
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal, Thank-you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I have enjoyed seeing your blog and love your card. I am adding you to my followers so I can visit again..

Maria Matter said...

Hi Crystal!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, by way of The Pink Elephant! It's always wonderful to meeting a stamping sister in the Lord!!!
This is a gorgeous card with a beautiful saying! Lovely papers and flowers too! I like the way you wrapped the ribbon on the edge, adds just the right finish!
take care,
blessings Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal...thanks for stopping by my blog..and I too love meeting a fellow sister in the Lord...I loved all your cards...lots of inspiration in your blog..I am also going to follow your blog.
Hugs..Rita

Grace said...

Hi Crystal! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment. Your cards are gorgeous!!! I love the designer paper you used on this and the sentiment is soooo great!!! I'll have to look for that one as I always love to find good Christian sentiments! Love what you did with your flowers too... adding that pink adds a lot! Lovely layout! I'm so glad to have found your blog... I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Crystal, what a sweet card! I love your site and am now a follower, or stalker, whichever, hehehehe. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
God Bless

Post a Comment