Thursday, April 9, 2009

FLLCAPR Paper Piecing

Hi All ! Today was catchup day with a dear friend ... loved it . This , I'm afraid , was all I accomplished during our chatting time but it was fun and it's enough to " throw in the pot" for the drawing. This is the Flourishes chair set that was released several months ago . I love the sentiment and paper piecing the chair was easy . I stamped the chair three times . Twice on vanilla cs and once on the dp . The cushion part of the image on the dp was cut out and paper pieced onto the chair frame on the vanilla image. The third stamped image was on the bottom vanilla half that is on the card . (Does that make any sense ?) Layer up the chair with pop dots . The dp is by My Minds Eye . The chair " wood" was colored with Copic s # E27 and E57 and the " carpet " was colored with E31. The chair rail and baseboard was run through the CB . The sentiment is also part of this fun set. The wall mirror is foil paper and was cut out and embossed with an scalloped oval Nestie and secured on the " wall" with pop dots. There you have it . If you haven't seen the new Flourishes sets to be released , be sure and check them out... talk about fun ! Hope to have another card for you tomorrow. Have a great rest of the day. Hugs !!

2 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hello Crystal:
Well I think that this card is so sweet I love the Chair and the Mirror. What a clever thing to do with it. I like it very Much .I did go over and get the "Woman to Woman sharing Jesus badge" Thank you for sharing with everyone. it is lovely. I do hope your doing well. Have a very Blessed Good Friday and a very Happy and Blessed Easter.
God Bless:
Hugs, ; )
♥♥♥
Dottie

Jenny Gropp said...

paper piecing is PERFECT for this. Love how this turned out... makes me want to go get a book and get get in a big comfy chair!

Post a Comment