Sunday, April 26, 2009

Karma Award ! from Christina !

I am so thrilled to receive this award from Christina ! Thank you SO much ! That is the sweetest thing from one of the sweetest bloggers I have "met "! If you have not visited Christina's blog , you MUST go visit! Her blog is gorgeous and with wonderful creations. I promise ...you will not be disappointed ! The following paragraph goes with this award .

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

Well, what a great challenge for me ... I have chosen the following eight . Be sure and check them out... They are terrific !

Dottie
Judy
Laurie
Becca
Lisa
Cindy
Janine
Grace


4 comments:

Janine said...

Thanks so much Crystal... I will put this up on my blog when I return home.. I will be away for a few days!!
Have a great week!

Cindy Haffner said...

Thank-you Crystal, you are so sweet to think of me.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
I have posted this award on my Blog, and there is a little note there for you. Thank You so much your so Sweet to have given me this wonderful award! I will cherish it.
God Bless you.
Hugs : )
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Laurie said...

Oh, Crystal, thank you. I somehow missed this post earlier in the week.

Post a Comment