Thursday, April 23, 2009

FIRST RATE birthday

Hi Friends ! How are you doing ? I have a masculine card to post today. I do alot more masculine cards these days ...alot of men in the family, ya know ! This one was alot of fun for me . The background was embossed with the Argyle CB folder . The coat and bowler hat was paper pieced and colored in . The chain is old and have no idea how I ended up with it. The " pocket watch " is a button with a buffalo on it . The sentiment is computer generated . Specifics are below. What do you think ? Hope the sun is shining and it's warmer in your corner of the world . Have a good one, now . { hugs, hugs !}
Paper: Momenta combo pack, whisper white
Ink: Ancient Page Flannel Grey, Distress in Antique Linen, prismacolor pencils
Stamp: River City Rubber Works
Accessories: Small pinking circles Nesties, pop dots, silver chain, LaMode button, silver brad, Argyle CB folder

4 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Toot toot for you Crystal, Love the card think it is perfect for a REAL Man ! Your cards are so nice. Now with you making this one it is just great. Not girlie, Like I said a real mans card. You don't see many cards that would be the perfect on for a Man. Again Great Job.

Yes it is very warm here almost Hot. it is in the mid 80's here today and the sun is shinning. We sure could us a lot of Rain in our area.
Have a wonderful Day
Hugs : )
♥♥♥
Dottie

Laurie said...

Love the words you finely thought up!

Anonymous said...

I love this, I am needing to make a card for my grandfathers birthday. I am not too good at making masculine cards.. lol I may have to come back and get some inspiration from you.
oh I have something for you on my blog!!
Hugs, Christina

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect man card, super job.

Post a Comment