Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Sunday, Friends !

I recently received this award from Dottie @ www.holidayfloralpieces.blogspot.com, ... Dottie , you are so sweet to send me this . I don't know if I am supposed to pass it along to others or not ... but if I am ... I just want to say that if you are reading this ... then you deserve this award ! I couldn't possibly pick 10 or so from the many , many fab blogs/blogging friends I have visited. You all inspire me with your wonderful creations, your stories and even some of you who are going through difficult struggles , some of you who share your love of the Lord and those of you who visit my little spot here and leave such encouraging comments. SO ! You all are nominated by me ... so go ahead ... paste this on your blog ... from Crystal . Hugs , Hugs !!

3 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
I am so glad you like it. I felt you did so deserved it! Your a loving & caring. If you want to pay it forward that is fine. But this one is for you.
God Bless you always.
Hugs ;}
♥♥♥
Dottie

Lisa Foster said...

Congratulations Crystal...you are so deserving! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Crystal... You have a lovely blog.....

Post a Comment