Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh, BABY !

Hey All ... good morning ! I finally have a card for you today. This one made me laugh quite a bit. Now I know you will think I am a bit on the loony side ... Can you see the baby there and his paper pieced diaper ?!!!! After attaching that little piece , he looked like he had a FULL diaper and was ready for a change . Now I have 3 boys and once upon a time I knew what it was like to change FULL diapers ! So anyway , the paper is by Heidi Grace and has this wonderful sheen. Sorry it doesn't show up in the photo. I may try to take another picture later today . The baby stamp is by Art Impressions. Isn't " he" a cutie ? I colored this little one with markers ( SU) , propped him up with pop dots onto a square and embossed Nestie panel , the sentiment is computer generated and the buttons are by Hero Arts. Add a little pale yellow ribbon and you are done. What do you think ? Have a FAB-U-LOUS day everyone ! Hugs, Hugs !

3 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is feel good

Lisa Foster said...

Ah Yes...the FUll diapers...one never forgets those...LOL!!! Your card is adorable...the baby is adorable! Fantastic job, Girlfriend! {{HUGS}}
Lisa

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Good Afternoon Crystal:
As I fully expected you posed another one of your wonderful and talented cards this is just so cute love the baby he he !it is truly adorable just love you talents.
God Bless
Hugs : )
♥♥♥
Dottie

PS: Crystal please jump on over to my blog as I am requesting a prayer circle for a very close and dear friend of ours.
Thanks

Post a Comment