Friday, May 1, 2009

Double Challenge Thank You

Hi All ! A late post for you today . It's been a b-zzzzy day ! I decided to combine the Stamp Simply challenge which is to use YELLOW with the Friday Flourishes challenge which is watercoloring . I almost got ahead of myself by starting to use Copics to color the rose . Grabbed my watercolor pencils and colored over . It's not fully watercolored ... well, I guess that's cheating a little. Oh, gee ! This is a really simple card as I think you can see . I'll post the goods below. Hope you have a fab weekend ! Hugs, friends !
Paper: Neenah, Bo Bunny, SU , BG Lime Rickey pack
Ink: Memento Tux Black, Copics, watercolor pencils
Stamps: Flourishes I Love Roses, Violets ( sentiment)
Accessories: Pale yellow ribbon, dew drops, pop dots, MS border punch

9 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
What a pretty card I like the design, the Yellow Rose is just so very pretty I love roses as you know . I just love the whole card.
Your cards are always so lovely, and soft.
Have a great night .
Hugs:)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Grace said...

Hi Crystal... what a fun happy card today! I love yellow... it always makes me happy! I think you did a great job! Sometimes the simple cards are the best! I'm still in awe that I won your candy! I'm sooo excited!!! Big hugs and thanks! Have a great weekend!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Crystal! This is really stunning! Love it! Have a great weekend! :) Hugs, Lisa

Emily said...

This is a beautiful card, Crystal. Thanks for visiting my blog so I could come check out yours. Hope you don't mind if I become a follower:)) I love the fact that you have lots of variety in your cardmaking. I'm excited to see what you will come up with next. Expect me back to collect some inspiration:)))

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so beautiful! I love the lacy bottom edge, wow!
Bless you!

Laurie said...

I don't know how I missed your post earlier, Crystal. Especially this one cuz it's too gorgeous! I like the dots behind the punched border, too.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Your rose is lovely! Thanks for dropping in on my blog. I really like yours too!

NinaB said...

What a beautiful card! I love the coloring you did. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It thrills me too, to find fellow sisters in the paper crafting community. I'll be a regular visitor, for sure. Blessings~Nina

Grace said...

Hi Crystal... me again! I have a special blog award for you on my blog... right now it's the second post down... just pick it up there! The first post is all about you too! Hugs!

Post a Comment