Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Soft and Simple Thanks

Morning , All ! Just a quick post for you this morning before I take off formy day spent with stamping buddies. This is a really quick and easy card to make. I love the colors and patterns in these papers and they really need very little embellishing to stand out. Looking at this photo, the colors really look better IRL. Sorry about that. It should look more taupe and robins egg blue-ish. Sadly , I do not have the paper company name. The leaf stamp is by Basic Grey and was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa. The leaves were colored in with Derwent watercolor pencils to match the papers. The sentiment is by A Muse and was stamped with Rich Cocoa . Everything was layered up and secured with mini pop dots.
I like it simple and with the focus on the papers and colors . What do you think ? Have a delightful Thursday. If I don't gab too much today with the girls, I should have a post for you tomorrow ! { hugs !}

5 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
This is very simple but a very lovely card, I like it very much. I love the colors very much, It seems to be a teal color ( my favorite) with a badge it sure looks so very nice together.
Have a Wonderful safe and Blessed Weekend.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Anonymous said...

I love the papers, and colors... A Gorgeous card!!!!
Hugs, Christina

NinaB said...

I saw this stamp and imagined lots of wonderful cards with it. And here you are with yours. I love quick and simple cards, esp when they're beautiful like this. Have a blessed weekend!

Smiling Stamper said...

I like the simplicity and the colors complement greatly! The stamp and designer paper work perfectly too. Take care!!

Grace said...

Krystal... this may be simple but it packs a real punch of pretty and fun! I just love the colors... and that leaf stamp is perfect with the dp! I just love this!!!

Post a Comment