Monday, May 11, 2009

Japanese Birthday

Hi Everyone 1 Hope you ladies out there had a sweet Mother's Day . Mine was mighty nice catching up with family from OK and Chicago at graduation in IN . Short but wonderful . My card for you today came together when I saw this paper in the Basic Grey's Offbeat pack . It looked so Asian and pretty ... I had to pull out my Art Impressions geisha and put together something simple , letting that dp show. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics ( I forgot to write down the colors ... duh ) Quickie Glue was added to the hair ornaments ( kanzashi's ) and some glitter then added . I cut the image and frame out with a Labels One nestie. I then added two aqua ribbon tabs to the right side of the image. Click on the picture to see . The sentiment is from the Sweet Violets set ... added gemstones and that's all it took ! What do you think ? Can't wait to see YOUR creations . Have a good Monday and thanks so much for stopping by . Hugs to you all !

2 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is lovely! I love it!!! That paper is perfect with your main image and the rhinestones are the perfect touch! Great job, My friend!
{{HUGS}}
Lisa

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty, love the colors. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Post a Comment