Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He Has Made Everything Beautiful ..


Wow , what a day ! What meant to be a couple of quick but important errands this morning led to some huge time consuming to-do's. That ever happen to you ? Well, it's done and I am back on track for the day , I hope. Thought I would post this card before working on my flower beds . Due to my amateur photo skills , I thought I would try an enlarged post to see if the details show up better. Let me know if that helps a bit . This Scripture is from Our Daily Bread . (You know , that verse says to me that not only do our trials and struggles ; our lives ultimately work out beautifully in the end ( here or There ) but that our Creator is THE ULTIMATE ARTIST and has put this love of color and creativity in our hearts . Wouldn't you say He's the ultimate stamper ?! ) OK , back to the card (!) ... the red stripe dp is by Chatterbox. The other papers are by SU! The black panels were run through a Swiss Dots CB folder . The verse was cut out with a Nestie and then sponged with Summer Sun. The butterflies are Martha Stewart and were stamped on Neenah white and colored with Copics and cut out. Dew drops were added to the verse panel. Everything was layered up and that does it , I think ! Hope your day is enjoyable. {hugs !}

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! Your butterflies match the verse perfectly!! Great cheery card!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, this is so beautiful. I love the colors and the butterfly is gorgeous.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Crystal this is so beautiful! I love the color combo and those butterflies are fabulous! You're right...Our Creator is the Ultimate Artist :) Hugs, Lisa

Laurie said...

Crystal: I love your card. Check out my post today....Mom chose the exact verse & theme for the card she made yesterday - What a hoot! Love ya

Post a Comment