Thursday, May 7, 2009

Relax...

Hello, sweet friends : I've had this little "soaker" in my stash for quite a while but never inked it up . Was just waiting for that perfect paper or idea. I found this soft sky blue dp at Archivers the other day and knew it would be perfect for my idea using this stamp. I'll leave the recipe below but just for the little extras... I used Stickles "Stardust" on the bubbles which gives a nice blu-ish water sparkle, cut out the trim with a MS punch and the image panels with Labels Two Nesties. The sentiment is computer generated : " Relax... ( the inside says) ... the Lord is in the details ." I would add a picture of the inside of the card but I am still struggling to get the picture at the right size and posted in the right place. Where are my computer savvy boys when I need them ? smile I added sticky gems to the sentiment to resemble bubbles . Let's see ... I think that about does it. Again , wanting a "relaxing" card , I had to resist adding more embellies thus a simple card. Hope you have a wonderful day , everyone. Again , thanks for stopping by . I'm thrilled that you would. { hugs }
Paper: Amanda Blu dp, SU, Archivers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Stamp: Stampabilities
Accessories: Stickles, pop dots, Labels Two Nesties, MS punch, sticky gemstones ( clear )


8 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Good Morning Crystal:
I am not sure how you got this posted and I didn't notice, until now I have been up for hours working on my Blog.
(I want to thank you for the information on your son's friend. I will keep him and his family in my prayers)I know I have been taught that God does not close one door with out opening a better one this maybe be what God has in mind for this young man.
Once again you did a lovely job on just yet another one of your creations.
That is just how I feel I would just love to relax like your little mouse he he he !
I will be back later or tomorrow to see what you have created with Gods help.
God Bless you always.
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Laurie said...

Morning, Sister....your bunny is looking good. Gotta love those bubbles!

jacque4u2c said...

Just to cute! I wish I could be this little lazy bunny!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I would love to relax in a nice hot bubble bath like this little bunny... lol
Thank-you for your lovely comment on my blog.. I have been wanting to do this for so long. I used my adobe photoshop 4 and just started opening images picked a background paper and pieced together... It was fun after I got the hang of it.. I made another one and decided I liked it better so changed it.. lol If you would like me to work on one for you I wouldn't mind at all. Just let me know! :)
Hugs, Christina

Smiling Stamper said...

Crystal,
This card is absolutely adorable! Love the bubble effect! So sweet! Lynn

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, love that little guy!!! That's exactally how I felt on Mother's Day, I wanted to laze around all day but alas I spent an hour driving to visit my MIL and then another 2 hours driving back the other direction to visit my mom. By the time I got home I was beat!!!

Deck Contractors O'Fallon said...

Thanks for writingg

Deck Contractors O'Fallon said...

Great read, thank you

Post a Comment