Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary !


Hugs to you , friends on this Friday morning ! My card for you this morning uses papers from the new Basic Grey Wisteria pack. I wanted to make an anniversary card that could be sent to either a 25th or 50th anniversary couple since we have had a few of those recently. This is an easy peasy card. The ribbon, I think, is from Hobby Lobby and the little silver embellies are from a piece of package trim that I cut apart and glued onto the ribbon. The sentiment is from Stampington and was stamped with Ancient Page Flannel Grey , sponged with Encore Gold and cut out with a Nestie... layered with mini pop dots. And really, that's it ! Thanks again for stopping by. Hope you all have the BEST kind of weekend !

7 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Wow Crystal how very Elegant it is just Beautiful, all of you cards are always so very lovely. Have a lovely weekend.
thank you always for all of you lovely comments.

~ God Bless ~
Hugs : o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!! I love love love it.....
Hugs, Christina

Lisa Foster said...

This is beautiful! You do such fantastic work, Girl! I love it!

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty! Love those little silver embellishments on the ribbon!

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Crystal! Loved meeting u and Laurie today! Love your blog...my favorite dp is ALWAYS BG!! ;0

Grace said...

Hi Crystal! This is such a pretty card! It's totally elegant and would be perfect for either a 25 or 50 or any other anniversary!!! I think Wisteria might be my favorite ever BasicGrey dp... I had the same thought on these papers! Great work!

June Houck said...

I have not cut into my Wisteria paper yet. That card is GORGEOUS and the ribbon and the embellies you put with it are perfect!

Post a Comment