Friday, May 8, 2009

... Lord's Great Love...

Happy Friday , Friends ! My card for you today uses one of the new verses from the new Scripture Collection at Our Daily Bread. I love them all so it was hard to choose just one for this card. The paper is from Basic Grey's Wisteria pack and the card base and image base is Very Vanilla . The verse is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black , cut out and embossed with a square Nestie. Ribbon ( JoAnn's) , purple gems , pearls and primas finish the look . What do you think ? We'll be gone for a couple days to a graduation but then back with DH's Aunt . And I am going to do my best today to clear the remodeling dust and clutter so as to have a reasonably clean and welcoming home for her visit. Hope you are gearing up for a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day ! I pray all of you know how much you matter to the people around you . The Lord bless you ! { hugs!}

7 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

What a beautiful verse for a lovely card. I'm all geared up for Mother's Day; however, will miss my DD and her family as Montana is to far for a Sunday drive. Pat

NinaB said...

I'll have to check out ODB this summer when I'm stateside. I love that verse and you did a great job using it on your card. So elegant!

Grace said...

Oh Krystal... this is just stunning!!! I absolutely love this set!!! I have to get this one!!! I love the colors you used and every detail is perfect!

I got my pkg!!! I'm soooo thrilled with everything... you have some gorgeous ribbon in there! I love ribbon and have never seen any of these so what a treat!!! Thank you so much!!! Hugs and have a safe, blessed trip!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.... I just love this verse! Have a great week-end and Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs, Christina

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear

Janine said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous!! Love the Wisteria paper and that gorgeous ribbon treatment! Wonderful job enhancing the Scripture without overpowering it!

Post a Comment