Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Timeless Tuesday Get Well

'Morning ! It's Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes and the rule is to use beads or pearls and I think maybe my gemstones don't count ... I don't know . But here's my card. What do you think of that purple? It's from the bright summer DCWV matstack and thought it looked perfect for these violets. The violets were stamped with Memento Black and colored with Copics ( # BV11, V09, Y19, YG17, YG23, 0 ) then cut out and embossed with a scalloped square Nestie. I thought about paper piecing but decided it was nice just the way it was. The lace is from Hobby Lobby and the base card is also from HL . The sentiment is from the same set Sweet Violets from Flourishes. The gemstones are from Hero Arts. There, it's done! Pretty simple, don't you think ? I really like the result. " This is the day that the Lord has made , may "you" rejoice and be glad in it " . (Ps.118:24) { hugs!}

4 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Crystal:
I just think everything about your card is just so very lovely. The deep purple set off the card and its design. Once again you did a beautiful card.
God Bless;
Hugs :o )
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

stampinganja said...

Very nice card! Thanks for sharing, Anja

Dottie said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qWhS-ClmMw8/SeT-6UmAFpI/AAAAAAAABVE/XLiTlcx4pnk/S220/Blog_Award.jpg%20%3Cfoo
For you from me ... Enjoy
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Unknown said...

Love the violets card, Crystal--it reminds me of picking and pressing violets with my Mom & then we make our notecards with them. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog recently! Welcome to WTW too!

Post a Comment