Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Laid Back Kind of Celebration

Good morning, fellow crafters ! This card has been in the works all week. But yesterday I was finally able to sit and finish up with minimal interruption. This digi image was a freebie offered byTim Hunter of Hambo Stamps a couple weeks ago. Isn't this one cool cat ?! I had so many ideas for her but this is what won out. I colored her with Copics and added Stickles to her flip flop flowers and her umbrella and sticky gems to her glasses ! I also used some Shimmerz on her glasses and the ice cubes but it doesn't show in the photo. The blue layer has been run through the CB swirl folder. The sentiment was cut with a Nesties label die and then I ran some sparkly green fibers through and tied for some more shimmery summery sparkle ! That 's about it ! And oh, the papers are all by SU ! What do you think? Hope your day is filled with things to make you smile . Sending { hugs } your way ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just too cute.. I love the Cat image!
Hugs, Christina

Lisa Foster said...

I LOVE THIS! What a cute card! HUGS~Lisa

Post a Comment