Saturday, May 16, 2009

Encouragement for Your Day

Happy Weekend , All ! Decided to take a few minutes to load a post . This Scripture verse is such an encouragement to me and I hope to you too. I'll post the recipe below. About all that may need explaining is the leaves which were stamped directly on the yellow panel. The flowers were cut out and on the butterfly I outlined with a black marker and added speckles. The flowers and butterfly were mounted with pop dots. Today I am continuing with my TOSS FEST ! With the kitchen remodeling soon to be complete , I figured getting rid of non-essentials as well as DH 's too, would be a very good thing ! Have a fabulous weekend and thanks so much for coming by !
Stamps: Verve, ODB
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White , black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, gemstones ( The Paper Co.) , pop dots , square Nesties

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Really Beautiful, Crystal! That is a lovely verse...just what I needed to hear...Thank you for sharing it:) and thank you for being such a wonderful friend. HUGS, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... I love the verse and the flowers and butterfly are cute..
I have also tagged you, if you would like to play along it's posted on my blog..
Hugs, Christina

Laurie said...

Good morning...didn't get to post my comment until today. I like the colors you chose...basic grey paper, etc. I think the best part is show casing the verse. Hugs.

Post a Comment